How to Track Shipment in Xend

Xend is a courier service that many people who sell online in the Philippines use. If you’re an online shopper, you might be interested in knowing how to track shipment in Xend so you can know what’s happening and where your package is.

XendExpressLOGO How to Track Shipment in Xend

The best way to do this is to ask your shipper, or the owner of the online store, what is your Xend waybill number is and just input that in the online tracking system found in their website.

When you order from a store, the shipper will fill out a Xend form which contains the waybill number. Thus, they can immediately give it to you before it is picked up by Xend.

However, it takes up to 24 hours before your waybill number is updated in their system, so if for example, the item was shipped Monday, expect your waybill number to appear on Xend on Tuesday.

Also, if your shipping address is located outside Manila, then your package will be sent to LBC. When this happens, when you track your shipment in Xend, they will give you a new tracking number which you must now use at the LBC website.

So now you know how to track shipment in Xend. Remember, just contact the store or the shipper for your waybill number and just enter it on the Xend website.

20 Comments »

1. the quick brown fox Said,

July 1, 2012 @ 11:01 am

Are there fees to be paid upon pick up of the item?

2. gina carimat Said,

September 10, 2012 @ 10:35 am

i already have the waybill number,but i cant find the tracking number for lbc.as far as i know they are the one who will give ua the tracking number that we will be using in lbc site.can you help me with my problem.thnx ahead

3. keith Said,

September 11, 2012 @ 10:39 pm

Hi, is there a way i can change the name of the recipient?
    The problem is instead of putting my own address, i put the address of my boyfriend and used my name instead of his since he lives in the city near lbc branch. I would like to know if its possible to put his name instead of mine coz the address i put is his home address, not mine. thanks
    please reply thru my email or sms me at 09173459295. thanks

4. john Said,

October 22, 2012 @ 1:28 am

Very useful info. I never thought their sytem takes 24 hours to update but that gave me a sigh of relief. Thought my shipment was lost. Tnx

5. Yumm Said,

January 22, 2013 @ 11:28 am

How can I get the tracking number of my package ship via xend and transferred through LBC? I wanna get the LBC tracking number.

6. Jonadeth Canego Said,

July 22, 2013 @ 12:34 pm

paki track po

7. Jonadeth Canego Said,

July 22, 2013 @ 12:38 pm

my package is via xend, how can i get my tracking number through LBC?

8. Ralph Francis Said,

August 10, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

Using Xend tracking I got picked up from shipper but no LBC tracking number? Why does the tracking from Xend not include the LBC tracking number? RE: 682218051

9. JecNegrete Said,

September 11, 2013 @ 12:22 pm

This must be lot cheaper than LBC, but no the seller charged me almost identical rate by xend. It takes at least 2 days to deliver in Metro Manila. Never heard of Xend in North America. LBC does a better job, because I ordered the night before and I got my merchandise the following morning at 10am.

10. dulce Said,

September 23, 2013 @ 10:09 pm

How do i track my items ordered via xend? the shipper gave me 9 digits tracking number to be followed up to xend website.i cant track it at all. how can i find out what is the courrier of my items, lbc or 2go perhaps?

11. Rhejz Resngit Said,

October 21, 2013 @ 4:25 pm

TRANSACTION NUMBER: 682289830
    i wanna know where is the location of my package? i thought this is a fast and convenient delivery.

12. leah Said,

December 20, 2013 @ 6:17 pm

How will I know if the really send my package? They gave me tracking number but I cant track it at all?

13. Navea Said,

January 31, 2014 @ 9:04 pm

Super dooper poor service !!! faster delivery but it takes 1 week bago mareceive..the shop I ordered is just in Laguna /Cavite.Im in Batangas..but its like ship from US before it arrives!! Please improve your service!!!!

14. christine Said,

April 3, 2014 @ 9:31 am

kindly track 682805493. . I’ve tried tracking it in your site but I couldn’t find any result. . will u plz help me tracking my parcel? or can u give me its lbc tracking number since they were the one who will deliver it on our area. . thank you. .

15. Erika Terrado Said,

April 19, 2014 @ 3:11 pm

this is my tracking no.650113970. This delivery is scheduled last week until now walaq parin

16. Saida Usman Said,

April 25, 2014 @ 9:41 am

kindly track the following: 650029460, 650029461, 650029462. supposed to be delivered today here in our office (DPWH). or just give me its LBC tracking number.

17. carlo Said,

May 6, 2014 @ 11:21 am

this is my Waybill number 342934. I this urgent, please help.

18. carlo Said,

May 6, 2014 @ 11:22 am

this is my Waybill number 342934. this is urgent, please help.

19. FRANCES JAENA Said,

May 10, 2014 @ 9:55 am

my package is via xend, its been a week already but i haven’t recieve yet..kindly help me. how can i get the tracking number of lbc.thanks!

20. jettrina ruth anne mabanag Said,

May 10, 2014 @ 4:13 pm

can you please track 682332497. its supposed to be delivered to me 4 days ago.