How to Track Shipment in Xend

Xend is a courier service that many people who sell online in the Philippines use. If you’re an online shopper, you might be interested in knowing how to track shipment in Xend so you can know what’s happening and where your package is.

The best way to do this is to ask your shipper, or the owner of the online store, what is your Xend waybill number is and just input that in the online tracking system found in their website.

When you order from a store, the shipper will fill out a Xend form which contains the waybill number. Thus, they can immediately give it to you before it is picked up by Xend.

However, it takes up to 24 hours before your waybill number is updated in their system, so if for example, the item was shipped Monday, expect your waybill number to appear on Xend on Tuesday.

Also, if your shipping address is located outside Manila, then your package will be sent to LBC. When this happens, when you track your shipment in Xend, they will give you a new tracking number which you must now use at the LBC website.

So now you know how to track shipment in Xend. Remember, just contact the store or the shipper for your waybill number and just enter it on the Xend website.

71 Comments »

1. Abiang Revilla Said,

August 6, 2015 @ 6:32 pm

why i cant find my tracking number… cpuld u help.me out.. this is the xend’s # 501353364
    thanks

2. Abiang Revilla Said,

August 6, 2015 @ 6:33 pm

can u email me my tracking number in LBC pls pls pls…. xend #501353364

3. Ruberosa Lopez Said,

September 9, 2015 @ 3:32 pm

How can i track the parcel once forwarded to lbc from xend? Xend did not provide the lnc tracking number from their tracking site. Pls track my parcel. Kindly give me a feedback.0935 833 2872.

4. Ruberosa Lopez Said,

September 9, 2015 @ 3:33 pm

How can i track the parcel once forwarded to lbc from xend? Xend did not provide the lbc tracking number from their tracking site. Pls track my parcel. Kindly give me a feedback.0935 833 2872.

5. Chie Toledo�� Said,

September 20, 2015 @ 10:59 pm

The xend tracking page is not working. I can’t even track my parcel to get the new tracking number which xend transferred to lbc for provincial delivery. Darn!

6. Natasha cille Said,

September 25, 2015 @ 11:55 am

Hi, may you please tell me where my parcel is? 650725560. Ur site has told me it was picked up from shipper since sept. 18, but until now sept 25 no further updates has been made and the package isn’t here yet. It has been 1 week already. Your site said for provincial it takes 2-3 days.

7. jeric Said,

October 10, 2015 @ 11:47 am

I have my waybill number but i dont have the lbc tracking number.. until now wla pa din package q and i badly need it.. pls help nmn po here’s thevwaybill number 650761507.. pls inform me on these digits 09303753326 or 09126902444.. PLEASE HELP

8. amira abubakar Said,

October 18, 2015 @ 2:55 pm

I order some items online,is more than one week now,but I can’t get my package.why….”.this my tracking num650824075

9. May sharod abdulgani Said,

January 11, 2016 @ 5:46 pm

My online order was not receive. My tracking number is 502099942.

10. vince Said,

February 6, 2016 @ 9:30 am

hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa na recieve ang package,, nag punta nalang ako ng lbc para e pick up ang item pero hindi pala pwede yung tracking number ng xend, dapat tracking number daw ng LBC,, WALA naman binigay sa akin na lbc tracking number, kung e search naman sa site ng xend in transit lang ang details wala ng iba, wala ng pakinabang yung item na yun ngayon, di ko na yan mapapakinabangan,

11. Rhyz M. Toling Said,

February 20, 2016 @ 2:35 pm

It has been a month now but I don’t have my package yet. This is my waybill # 501737299. Pls help!

12. Armi Maula Said,

March 4, 2016 @ 4:37 pm

Ang bagal ng service nio! It’s been 3 days, until now, wala pa rin ang parcel na pinadala ng anak ko from Manila….sooooo slow……..Manila lang yan, what more if abroad? it will take 3 months?

13. Vie Said,

March 22, 2016 @ 3:39 pm

Hope to get my items soon!

14. Cookie Said,

April 14, 2016 @ 9:52 am

Hindi updated yung website ng Xend nakakainis! April 8 pa pinadala sa akin until now in transit pa din nakalagay sa website! Paano ko machecheck sa lbc kung hindi updated website nyo! Last update ng website nyo april 9 pa anong date na ngayon! Please do something about this Xend… nakaka ilang email na ako sa inyo pati sa fb page nyo wala pa din update! 🙁

15. Joy castillo Said,

April 19, 2016 @ 1:56 pm

Sana po mbigyan po ako ng tracking number ng lbc ito po waybill # 651086305 and 651086306 pls help me po thanks.

16. Alyssa Gabales Said,

April 22, 2016 @ 2:14 pm

Pls. help po di ko ma track yung package ko from xend. Di naman nag provide ng Lbc tracking no. yung xend kung na forward na nila kahit nag email na ako sa kanila wala paring reply. #501317926.

17. mae Said,

May 1, 2016 @ 8:41 pm

4th day where is my order ang bagalllll.

18. mae Said,

May 1, 2016 @ 8:43 pm

hope meron na bukas di ko na mgagamit yan. ano ba yan

19. clyfay Said,

May 4, 2016 @ 7:44 pm

Is it normal to have the same tracking number as before? I ordered online and they gave me a tracking number and when I searched through xend it displayed a shipment with the same tracking number dated a year or so ago. !!!!

20. kristine joyce tolentino Said,

June 8, 2016 @ 9:13 am

may i request for the LBC tracking number of my parcel? THANKS .
    it’s my first time transacting with you.

AWB: 651173966

badly needed. thanks

21. Annalie Dazon Said,

June 24, 2016 @ 4:20 pm

June 18 pa po pinadala parcel ko… Bakit po unto now Wala padin po parcel… Need ko Na po kase yon… Sana ma deliver Na po agad… June 24 Na po… Pls… Paki deliver Na po…